Excavator 180 Training – Course Details
It is envisaged that by the end of this Excavator 180 Training Course the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and
their responsibilities as an operator.
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions.
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislative
requirements during the Excavator 180 training course.
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for excavator 180° use.
- Prepare excavator 180° for use.
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area.
- Operate machinery Safely and Efficiently.
- Environmental considerations.
- Storage and transport of Excavator 180° attachments.
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures.