Forward Tipping Dumper Training – Course Details
It is envisaged that by the end of this Forward Tipping Training Course the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and
their responsibilities as an operator.
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions.
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislative
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for forward tipping dumper use.
- Prepare the forward tipping dumper for use and operate safely and efficiently
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area.
- Attach and set trailers, ready for operation
- Environmental considerations.
- Storage and transport of implements and attachments
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures.