Introduction – Pedestrian Pallet Truck Training
This Pedestrian Pallet Truck training course is approved by NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme ) and the RTITB which fully complies with the recommendations of the Approved Code of Practice for the Training of Fork Truck Operators.
On completion of this Pedestrian Pallet Truck training course, the candidate will be able to:
- Identify the basic construction and components, and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
- Identify and comply with manufacturer’s instructions in accordance with the operator’s handbook, other information sources i.e. Rating plates, and applicable regulations.
- Travel in the working area both with and without a load.
- Explain all relevant documentation.
- Carry out all pre-use and running checks.
- Configure the Pedestrian Pallet truck for travel.
- Manoeuvre in confined areas using forward and reverse direction, both with and without a load, (Including any fold away platforms).
- Set up the forklift in order to lift various loads.
- Ensure load integrity and security.
- Transport Loads.
- Lift various loads within the full working range of the truck.
- Place and retrieve loads accurately at various places.
- Keep within safe working parameters.
1 – 5 Days depending upon experience
1 Instructor : 3 Students : 1 Machine
80% Practical : 20% Classroom